Dr. Bradley Briggs
Continuing the family tradition, Dr. Bradley Briggs, joined his father in 2004 following graduation as a Doctor of Dentistry from the Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. Experienced in his own right, Dr. Briggs provides you with the highest quality family and cosmetic dentistry. Actively pursuing training in the newest dental innovations, Dr. Briggs is continually learning new techniques and technology ensuring you a comfortable, relaxing, and pain-free dental experience.
Bachelor of Science
Human Biology – La Sierra University, 2000
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Loma Linda University of School of Dentistry, 2004
- Loma Linda University – Local and International Service Award, 2004
- American Dental Association – Service Award for Meritous Service to Nicaragua and Mexico, 2004
- World Clinical Laser Institute – Associate Fellowship Certification
- R.V. Tucker Academy of Study Clubs – Cast Gold Study Club Member 2005-Present
- Arizona Dental Association – ACTION Humanitarian Service Member 2005-Present
- Member of House Delegates Arizona State Dental Association 2004-Present
- Member of Central Arizona Dental Society
- Member of Arizona State Dental Association
- Member of American Dental Association
- Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners
- Oral Conscious Sedation Permit 2007-Present
- Board Member Arizona Dental Foundation 2008-Present
- Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners (BODEX) – Clinical Evaluator and Investigative Interview Consultant 2009
- Federal Bureau of Investigation – Citizen Academy Graduate 2009
- Arizona Dental Association – Council on Membership 2009 – Present
- Candidate for Fellowship Academy of Dentistry International 2012
Why Did You Become A Dentist?
Giving back to the community is an important part of Dr. Briggs’ commitment to community. Loma Linda University awarded him the International Service Award for his humanitarian efforts. The American Dental Association honored Dr. Briggs with an Award for Meritorious Service based on his work in Nicaragua and Mexico. He was part of a medical relief team in Oradea, Romania in 2008 and continues his dental outreach in Nicaragua this summer (2012). Dr. Briggs is delighted to be able to practice in Scottsdale, and is an active member of the community.